THANK YOU so much for everyone who fav'd this photo.
Thank you for your support, it means so much more than you would ever know....
Jello Watermelon - Strawberry flavored Jello Watermelon. The "shell" is of a giant lemon from my garden
How to make this. You will need:
1) A container - Any fruit will do, cut your fruit in half - For example: Lemon, apple, pineapple or orange. Remove "the inside" so that they resemble as hollow cups (in order to fill Jello).
2) Dissolve Jello according to the package instructions. For the adults, if you wish to add alcohol, now is the time to do it (like Vodka)
3) Pour the Jello gelatin mixture into the fruit halves.
4) Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours until the Jello gelatin has set.
5) Use a sharp knife, cut the halves into 4 equal portions
* Just for fun, I added black toasted sesame seeds as watermelon seeds.
That's it! How easy is that!
If you want to make this easy dessert for your Easter gatherings, you can use egg shells as your containers. Too cute...!
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/
- Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page All images are ęcopyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved