- Fresh strawberries
- Spring/Easter cake sprinkles or pastel colored sprinkles
- Cream cheese icing (please Google a recipe on line or YouTube)
- Edible adhesive
- 1 medium size bowl
- 1 small spoon
- 1 small pastry brush
- All the materials you need to make this dessert.
- Clean strawberry and pat dry with paper towel. Trim both ends of the strawberry.
- Apply a thin layer of edible adhesive with your pastry brush to the bottom of the strawberry
- Pour cake sprinkles into a medium size bowl. Roll strawberry in bowl until the strawberry is coated with sprinkles.
- Use the small spoon and carefully spoon your cream cheese icing into the cavity of the strawberry. (when you trim away the top of the strawberry, the cavity then become visible). I decorate the strawberries with some fondant bunnies. But you can certainly decorate in the design of your choices.
- All done! Enjoy!
More desserts you might enjoy:
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/ - Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page Want to see more...Check out my scrap folder
All images are ęcopyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved
Ohhh, so cute and tasty looking!!! The fresh and sweet combination sounds amazing!!
Soooo beautiful :3.
That's one of the foods I surely do not want as a snack, they're to cute to be eaten.
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how cool!
Looks so cute and yummy!
amazing and adorable! I'll definitely be trying out a few of these for my Easter brunch! <3
Those look fantastic!
ah!! this looks so scrumptious ;w;
This looks cute! And delicious! c: