My friend asked me to help her out with an upcoming garden birthday party. Her favorite colors are blue and brown combo. This is what i came up with. Fun and Delicious combines into one. Bigger pots are for the adults, and smaller pots are for the kiddies.
1. Terracotta pots - Unglazed. Without drain holes. Any size will do i guess.
2. To prepare the pots for baking - All you need to do is to wash them thoroughly, allow to air dry. Generously spray inside of the pots with cooking spray (i used Pam).
3. Prepare your favorite cake batter. Cake mix okay. Fill the pots 3/4 full. Bake as you would according to your cake mix instructions. For me i baked my at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
4. Decorate your cake with your favorite cake frosting.
5. This is a dark chocolate cupcake with butter cream icing.
6. How does one eat this delicious creation? anyway you prefer i suppose, a spoon, a fork or simply dig your fingers into it, why not? I know the kiddies will...It's a party!!
That's it! How easy is that!?!?
The focus for the larger image was set on the pot with the small round sprinkles.
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/
- Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page All images are ęcopyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved