Great for Sunday Brunch or perhaps for Mother's day that's coming up
You will need
1. One package of round pot sticker wrappers. Use cookie cutter to make shape. I used a large star mold.
2. One 8 oz strawberry basket
3. Whipped cream and powder sugar (for dusting on top)
4. The little green leaves for decoration is chocolate mint from my garden. I like to take a pinch and eat them when i work in my garden. They really do taste like chocolate. I know weird.
1. Heat cooking oil on high, deep fried wrappers for no more than 30 seconds. Remove immediately and set aside to cool.
2. Slice strawberry into thin slices
That's it, super quick and easy.
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/
- Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page All images are ęcopyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved