How to style your cake/simple table setting: Seeing Stars (Star Cakes - Fun for kids’ birthday party)
1. Star cake sprinkles for decorating purpose only.
2. Bake a cake as you would normally. This is a lemon cake. I use three food colorings (yellow, green and Kelly green). Cut cake with a mold cutter into the shape of your preferences (A tip - freeze cake over night, you will yield a perfect cake-cut out every time)
3. Wilton sugar sprinkles (two different greens were used here)
4. Kiwi Smoothie - 2 kiwi, 8-10 ice cubes, a splash of freshly squeezed lemon juice, a touch of organic honey and 2 mint leaves and ice cold water.
5. It is always the small details separate your party from others. Mind the details!
Ps. My apology, i do not have the précis measurements you need. I have a horrible habit just eye-balling the ingredients. So far so good
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/ - Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page Want to see more...Check out my scrap folder
All images are ©copyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved