Have you ever wondered how come some people's cake look so professional? Clean-cut cake slices? If you follow the tips below, you too can serve up a beautiful slice of cake like a pro. And super easy too...!!
1. Bake your cake as you would.
2. Once the cakes are cool to the touch. Line your cake pan with parchment paper. Place your cakes into the container (i used the 7 x 7 square cake pan) one layer at a time, alternate with cake icing (Yes you will add your cake icing now). In another words, you will need your cakes and icing ready to go for assembly.
3. When you have finished step 2. place another piece of parchment paper on top of your cake pan. Place your cake pan in the freezer for about 4 hours.
4. Remove parchment paper, cut cake into any shape you like...Here is a good example by using this method
5. Bring cakes back up to room temperature. Eat cakes!
6. I am not a pro recipe writer, so if you should have any questions, feel free to ask.
Footnote - This is not the only way to cut a beautiful slice of cake, but a sure way! Since I am an amateur in baking, I find this method is most rewarding! (Because I can't make unnecessary mistakes)
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/
- Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page All images are ©copyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved