You will need:
1. Sugar cones are filled with Chocolate Fudge Brownie batter, then bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. No, the cones will not burn.
2. Chocolate and Vanilla cake icings.
3. Fun sprinkles for decorations.
4. Topped with Maraschino cherries.
5. If you do not have the small individual containers as seen here, you can easily use a large bowl, cover the bowl with two layers of aluminum foil (to make it really sturdy), make small holes and insert ice cream sugar cones.
6. Optional - cover the foil with bright fun craft paper to make it more aesthetic pleasing.
Make this fun and easy treat for your next birthday celebrations, baby shower or bridal shower (You can customize the colors of the cake icings to fit the theme of your celebrations).
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all!
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/
- Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page All images are ęcopyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved