Okay...As you know i have come up with many dessert ideas, but this one is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! One of the best, no lies!
What i did...
1. 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks. Place in refrigerator over night or at least it is entirely chilled.
2. Add mango chucks and 1/2 cold water and 1 envelope of *plain gelatin into blender. Mix well.
3. In a glass, add one layer of mango puree, whipped cream, and so on.
This dessert is light and fluffy and heavenly...like i was saying, this is soooooooo good!
1. You can use any fruit of your preference. For example: strawberries, peaches or honeydew melon....!
2. *I use an envelope of gelatin to the mango chunks, why? Your puree is no longer watery and makes a much better presentation as well.
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/
- Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page All images are ©copyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved