Okay...As you know i have come up with many dessert ideas, but this one is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! One of the best, no lies!
What i did...
1. 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks. Place in refrigerator over night or at least it is entirely chilled.
2. Add mango chucks and 1/2 cold water and 1 envelope of *plain gelatin into blender. Mix well.
3. In a glass, add one layer of mango puree, whipped cream, and so on.
This dessert is light and fluffy and heavenly...like i was saying, this is soooooooo good!
1. You can use any fruit of your preference. For example: strawberries, peaches or honeydew melon....!
2. *I use an envelope of gelatin to the mango chunks, why? Your puree is no longer watery and makes a much better presentation as well.
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/
- Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page All images are ęcopyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved