3 ingredients only - Simple and super delicious
- 2 large tortillas
- 1/4 cup Nutella (can use a little more if desired)
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced
- *Homemade Cinnamon sugar (optional)
- Spread the Nutella over the whole tortilla. Place the banana on half of the tortilla on top of the Nutella. Place the tortilla on an indoor grill (or you can place tortilla in a medium sized skillet). Cook until the Nutella starts to melt or about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Once the Nutella begins to melt, fold the Nutella only side over the side of the tortilla with the banana. Cook for 2 minutes then flip to the other side of the quesadilla. Cook for another 2 minutes, each side should be browned and crispy. Remove from heat. To serve cut the quesadilla into 3 pieces.
*Homemade Cinnamon sugar (not my recipe) - Great for Cinnamon sugar toast, sugar and cinnamon mango slices, cinnamon sugar oatmeal with cream, sugar and cinnamon pastry balls. A typical measurement is 1/4 cup sugar to 1 tablespoon cinnamon, as this balances out the sweetness of the sugar to the cinnamon spice. Other proportions varies from 3:1 to 12:1 ratio.
- 1/4 cup sugar to 4 teaspoons cinnamon or a 3:1 ratio
- 1/4 cup sugar to 2 teaspoons cinnamon or a 6:1 ratio
- 1/2 cup sugar to 1 tablespoon cinnamon or a 8:1 ratio
- 2 tablespoons sugar to 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon or a 8:1 ratio
- 1 tablespoon sugar to 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or a 12:1 ratio
More yummy stuff....
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/ - Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page Want to see more...Check out my scrap folder
All images are ©copyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved
"No Critique Desired"