Cake Poppers and Instructions… 1. I deliberately used a store-bought cake mix, so everyone can make this. Follow instructions on the cake box. Divide batter into the colors of your choices (the brighter the better). I used 5 colors - purple, orange, green, blue and pink.
2. Use a measuring spoon (Table spoon), scoop colored batter into your mini cake pan. Only fill them 3/4 full. It is VERY important you fill them with the same amount of the batter.
3. All baked - Right out of the oven. A tip - you need to watch them towards the end of the baking time. This is to ensure they do not burn around the edges (makes a better presentation). Follow the baking time per cake mix instruction.
4. Assembly - Cut the top of the cake off (save the stumps for snacking for later). I have four different color cream cheese icings. Now All you need to do is to fill one half of your cake popper with icing and place another one on top, it’s like making a mini sandwich.
5. I cut the cake with a round cookie cutter. This is just for fun (it is definitely okay if you don’t feel like experimenting with different shape).
6. Cake Poppers - Great for Easter celebration, Spring gathering or even on Mother’s day in May.
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/ - Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page Want to see more...Check out my scrap folder
All images are ©copyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved