Yes, coffee is not just for drinking anymore. This delicious coffee dessert allows you to eat your coffee.
How to make this:
1. Coffee - prepare it as you would for your daily coffee drink (cream/sugar/half and half).
2. Chill coffee in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour (or until it's cold to the touch)
3. Empty one package of plain gelatin, add to chilled coffee (for the ratio, please read the instructions on gelatin package), stir until smooth
4. Pour into a container. Place container back in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until it is set.
5. Cut into bite sizes, add whipped topping.
That's it. How easy is that!
** Pack some coffee cubes in a small container, take it to work, it is super refreshing for your 3:00pm snack (bonus, wakes you right up too).
** for your dinner party, instead of serving hot coffee at the end of your meal, why not serve this dessert instead!
** i often take these when i am out to museum and such. they generally do not allow drinks while in their establishments, but...they can't prevent me from "eating" my coffee.
My Tumblr - - - emerald753.tumblr.com/
- Follow me if you haven't yet...
For questions/inquires about my work, feel free to check out the FAQ on my front page All images are ęcopyright theresahelmer. You may NOT use, replicate, manipulate, or modify images without my permission. All Rights Reserved